A Camping We Will Go!

We have rediscovered the joy of camping!

My husband John bought me a 1993 Scamp Trailor last year and we've had a ball with it everysince.

We bought it for me to be able to camp out with a bunch of gals called Sisters On the Fly. They are women who love to camp, fish, and shop! It turns out my husband has slept in it more than I have! He used it at the hunting list all winter!

We've camped in Fredricksburg, Guadalupe State Park, Bastrop, and Arroyo City.

I have to say I loved Arroyo City! It is sooooo South Texas! They say they have mosquito problem there but I haven't seen that.


Last weekend for Fathers Day we camped, fished and enjoyed an ALMOST full moon!

There is nothing prettier than sitting by the Arroyo Colorado under a full moon.

Can't wait till next time!

Anyone else want to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment